Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Want to impress your guests at your next dinner party? How about whipping up a batch of delicious homemade guacamole? Just mix together rich creamy avocados, fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro and a twist of lime. Voila! You're in business, baby.
6 large ripe avocados
1 small tomato
1/4 red onion
2 cloves garlic
handful of cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by chopping your onion, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro very fine. Place together in a small bowl.
- Dice tomato and place in bowl. Mix gently.
- Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice over all the veggies in the bowl.
- Cut avocados in half. Remove pits. Scoop out the fruit with a spoon and add to the bowl.
- Mix the avocado with the rest of the ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips and fresh sliced veggies like red peppers, cucumbers, celery, carrots and broccoli.
- Watch your guests bow down and worship you.